Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Legal advice and opinions on all aspects of employment law
- Preparations for conciliation and arbitration at the CCMA or council
- Professional assistance on employee relations
- General assistance in correct procedures relating to grievance and discipline
- Drafting and formulating policies and procedures
- Drafting contracts of employment: fixed-term, permanent or part-time
- Formulating other necessary documents or agreements (i.e. Acknowledgment of Debts, Work-back-Agreements, Service Level Agreements etc.)
- Dealing with misconduct, incapacity and retrenchments
- Dealing with strikes or industrial action
- Chairing and initiating disciplinary / incapacity / appeal hearings
- In-house training on all aspects of employment law
LOOKING FOR A LABOUR CONSULTANT?
We have the answers you’re looking for.